Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Robot Armies, coming out of the notebook, and exploding heads

This looks like it could be potentially fun.

Harper Collins has a new genre fiction branch called Angry Robot Books. They're slated to officially open in the UK this summer, and then in the US in the fall.

Interestingly enough, I was reminded on the AR webiste that HC also has this other site called Authonomy, where budding authors can post things for peer review. (The peers, in this case, being fellow budding authors.) I am pretty sure that I originally heard the mention of this page from one of my friends' blogs, but to be honest, I can't remember whose it was, but this second appearance of it into my field of attention made me decide to actually go and check it out.

I think I might set up an account. I have, after all, been trying to work up the courage to take my writing out of the dozens of composition notebooks lying around my apartment and put them somewhere where other people can actually see them and give me feedback.



But none of that will happen if this weather system doesn't finally push through and my head explodes. Gah!!!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Snapdragons said...

Hey. I know you!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home